IMPORTANT NOTICE - Minimal technical support coverage this weekend.

BIOSCI Administrator biosci-help at net.bio.net
Thu Jun 30 17:25:45 EST 1994

I will be on vacation 1-4 July.  Dave Mack will be monitoring the
biosci-help at net.bio.net address for emergencies only, so be sure to
use a *PROMINENT* message Subject: line if you need help urgently.
Routine help requests will be answered on the 5th.  Submissions for
bionet.announce, bionet.journals.contents, and bionet.sci-resources
will also be held until the 5th.  E-mail subscription issues can be
handled automatically at any time via our e-mail server at
biosci-server at net.bio.net.

Also, to repeat my usual admonition, please do *not* send mail to my
personal e-mail address.  That is almost a guaranteed way to ensure
that you will not get a response for weeks, if at all, given the
volume of mail that I receive.  Please use biosci-help at net.bio.net for
*ALL* BIOSCI issues.

To those in the U.S., have a happy July 4th!

				biosci-help at net.bio.net