CHEMILUMINESCENT SYMPOSIUM

TROPIX at BIOTECHNET.COM TROPIX at BIOTECHNET.COM
Tue Nov 8 20:13:14 EST 1994

ADVANCES IN THE APPLICATIONS OF CHEMILUMINESCENT
 SUBSTRATES FOR THE DETECTION OF NUCLEIC ACIDS,
PROTEINS, AND REPORTER GENES
We are organizing a symposium on the applications of
chemiluminescence.  In previous symposiums the topics
have included:

"High Sensitivity of Chemiluminescent '-galactosidase Reporter
	Gene Assay "

"Uses of Advanced Analytical Instrumentation for the Detection of
	1-2 Dioxetane Chemiluminescence"

"A Two-Step Hybridization Method for Chemiluminescent Detection
	of Single Copy Genes"

"Luminescent Indicator Reactions"

Other general molecular and cellular biology protocols and
techniques which incorporate chemiluminescent technology
were also discussed.  The field of chemiluminescence is
growing rapidly.  We feel that a forum for the discussion of
chemiluminescent applications is timely.  The speakers will
be from various academic, governmental, and industrial
institutions.  Only one or two Tropix representatives have
spoken in the past, and we anticipate that the format will be
the same for upcoming symposiums.

We are interested in any comments or suggestions regarding topics
that people are interested in hearing about at our next symposium.

Please direct all correspondence via E-mail to:

Conference Coordinator
TROPIX at BiotechNet.com