Internet Workshop Info by E-mail

Alan Kaiser alkaiser at eden.rutgers.edu
Tue Nov 15 14:25:44 EST 1994

A while ago I posted a message to this newsgroup concerning the free
Internet training workshop. A lot of people responded to this message
but many were unable to subscribe before the deadline. The following
message, which I am forwarding, explains how to get your hands on all
of the lessons from this workshop. If you don't know much about the
Internet or if you would like to expand your knowledge I would
strongly recommend that you follow the instructions below and get hold
of a copy of these lessons. They are written with the novice in mind
but there is plenty of information to keep even the most die-hard
Internet user from becoming bored. I hope that you find this workshop
as interesting as I have.

Again, I have no connection at all with this workshop other than the
fact that I am currently taking it. I am providing this information
with the hopes that more people will be able to use the Internet and
it's resources.

Hope this information helps