need help: information on plague vaccine needed

Bhupinder Singh Bhupi at ix.netcom.com
Wed Oct 5 10:01:27 EST 1994

[NOTE FROM THE MODERATOR - I am currently on the last day of a
seminar tour in Oklahoma and do not have time to check out the
following posting.  There is no question that a disaster has occurred
in India.  Unfortunately the poster of this message gives absolutely
no information regarding their affiliation/background, so I caution
readers to think first before responding.  The Netcom system where
this message was posted from is simply a commercial Internet access
site and the phone number listed is somewhere in the vicinity of San
Jose, California.  The motives for the posting may be completely
altruistic; however it is also possible that they may not be.]

Due to sudden break in of the plague epidamic in India, there are  lot of
anxities for demand of vaccine for human plague. Any information regading
such vaccine from any agency would help save hundreds of thousands lives.
Please get in touch with me as soon as possible.
Bhupi
Ph.(408) 383-0800