Internet Training Workshop

Alan Kaiser alkaiser at er2.rutgers.edu
Mon Oct 24 14:04:02 EST 1994

Just thought I'd let everyone know about a FREE workshop for those
interested in learning more about the Internet, how it works and what
you can get out of it. This workshop comes to you by way of e-mail and
is taken entirely at your own pace. Each day of the workshop you will
receive an e-mail message that will provide information on a
particular aspect of the Internet. Be sure to tell your friends about
this workshop, it is really quite helpful. The 3rd (yes, there have
already been 2 of these) and final workshop will begin October 27th
and you must subscribe by the night of the 26th. To subscribe follow
these instructions:

	Send an e-mail to the following address  listserv at us1vm.ua.edu
	You do not have to include anything in the SUBJECT line since
	you are sending a message to a listserver (for those of you
	that know what this means, if you don't know then you should
	sign up for this workshop). In the body of the message put the
	following command:

		subscribe roadmap yourfirstname yourlastname

	Be sure to put your name in place of "yourfirstname" and
	"yourlastname" :-).

This is all of the info that is required. You will receive a response
to your e-mail shortly after sending the message (by "shortly" I mean
seconds to minutes). Read the response. In order to be signed up for
the workshop you will have to respond to this response within 48 hrs.
Once you are subscribed you will receive all of the information
automatically.

Please note - I am not associated with this workshop in any way (other
than the fact that I am taking it).

Hope you get something out of this!

Alan Kaiser			alkaiser at eden.rutgers.edu
Graduate Program in Microbiology and Molecular Genetics
Rutgers University               New Brunswick,NJ