SBASE emailserver additions

Peter Fabian fabian at icgeb.trieste.it
Wed Oct 26 20:20:11 EST 1994

Today we made the following additions to the SBASE email server:

1. NUCLEOTIDE sequence queries are now accepted

2. STATISTICAL FILTERING AND GRAPHIC DISPLAY of the domain
   homologies is possible using HSPcrunch, a BLAST-output processor written
   by Eric Sonnhammer and Richard Durbin.

For more information about the new options and how to send a query:

-connect to the following URL:

        http://www.icgeb.trieste.it/sbase/mailserv.html

 - or send an email message to sbase at icgeb.trieste.it containing the word HELP
alone in the first line of the message body.

If you have a WWW browser which support FORMs, you can send a query directly
via our BLAST page:

        http://www.icgeb.trieste.it/sbase/blast.html

Peter Fabian
      present address:                |      permanent address:
       ICGEB - Trieste                |  Agricultural Biotechnology Center
    Padriciano 99, I-34012            |      Godollo, P.O. Box 411
             ITALY                    |         H-2100, HUNGARY
     phone: +39-40-37571              |        phone:+36-28-320095
       fax: +39-40-226555             |          fax:+36-28-330338
     email:fabian at icgeb.trieste.it    |        email:fabian at molmod.abc.hu
 http://www.icgeb.trieste.it/me.html  |       http://www.abc.hu/