SEGUNDAS JORNADAS DE BIOLOGIA

Erick de la Barrera Montppellier ebarrera at udgserv.cencar.udg.mx
Tue Apr 4 17:13:30 EST 1995

SECOND CALL TO THE SEGUNDAS JORNADAS DE BIOLOGIA (JOBI95)

	The Division of Biological and Environmental Sciences invites all the undergraduate students majoring in biology and related sciences  to attend the
	SEGUNDAS JORNADAS DE BIOLOGIA (JOBI95) at Guadalajara from the
	10 th to the 14 th July, 1995.

	The JOBI is an annual conference where students present the researches they've made during the year and attend lectures given by some of the best mexican researchers in the main fields of biology (biotechnology, experimental biology, plant and animal diversity, biology teaching, environmental management, fisheries, limnology and acuaculture).
	Other activities include a thesis contest, a didactic material contest, a scientific photograph exibition as well as the end-of-meeting-party.

	An ASCII file with most of the information concerning JOBI95 is available at:   jobi95.txt  at  anonymous at udgftp.staff.udg.mx in the directory
	/pub/JOBI95. Or you can e-mail me and I'll forward you the file.

	If you have any questions contact the JOBI95 Organization Board.
		ebarrera at udgserv.cencar.udg.mx

	The Division of Biology of the Universid