a course on ALGORITHMS FOR MOLECULAR BIOLOGY

Naor Dalit dnaor at math.tau.ac.il
Mon Apr 10 18:23:49 EST 1995

Please post the following message on bionet.announce
and COMPUTATIONAL-BIOLOGY

Last summer we posted a message requesting material
and suggestions for a planned graduate course
on ALGORITHMS FOR MOLECULAR BIOLOGY.
We received many replies; most of them were requests
for our material, when we have it.

We taught the course in the department of Computer Science
of Tel Aviv University during last Fall semester.
A summary of the course  can be accessed on the Web at URL:

        http://www.math.tau.ac.il/~shamir/algmb.html

In that webpage, we plan to provide additional information
and pointers in the future, when we learn about new sources,
class notes, bibliographies  etc.

Please send all questions, additional information and feedback to
shamir at math.tau.ac.il or dnaor at math.tau.ac.il

   Ron Shamir and Dalit Naor.