IUBio Archive mirror sites

Don Gilbert gilbertd at sunflower.bio.indiana.edu
Wed Dec 6 00:31:15 EST 1995

Trans-atlantic net connections are bad these days, and I'm getting
more requests for locating mirrors of IUBio Archive contents.
These are the IUBio mirror sites that I am aware of.  If anyone
else is maintaining a public mirror of IUBio sections, please let
me know.  If anyone would like to do so, also let me know.
Note that the complete http and gopher search services of FlyBase
at IUBio now can be mirrored.

-- Don

IUBio Archive is an archive of biology data and software.  The archive
includes items to browse, search and fetch molecular data, software,
biology news and documents.  This is a public archive that you
find at the Internet server "iubio.bio.indiana.edu". It is accessible
using anonymous FTP, Internet Gopher and HTTP (Web) methods.
  ftp://iubio.bio.indiana.edu/
  http://iubio.bio.indiana.edu/
  gopher://iubio.bio.indiana.edu/

Current servers that mirror some or all of IUBio contents include these.

FTP file mirrors:

ftp://ftp.gdbnet.ad.jp/ftpsync/ftp.bio.indiana.edu/ -- full mirror of iubio

ftp://ftp.ddbj.nig.ac.jp/pub/mirror/IUBIO/molbio -- /molbio section
            "                      /IUBIO/flybase -- /flybase data section

ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/sci/molbio/iubiomolbio  -- mirrors the /molbio section

ftp://ftp.sunet.se/pub/molbio  -- mirrors the /molbio section

ftp://bioinformatics.weizmann.ac.il/pub/software/  -- mirrors
    /molbio/search, /molbio/unix, /molbio/ibmpc, /molbio/mac and /molbio/vax

FlyBase Drosophila database:

http://www.embl-ebi.ac.uk:7081/   -- mirror of IUBio Flybase WWW services
gopher://www.embl-ebi.ac.uk:7071/ -- mirror of IUBio Flybase Gopher services
-- d.gilbert--biocomputing--indiana u--bloomington--gilbertd at bio.indiana.edu