YOU MISSED DECEMBER'S ALIQUOTES?

Randall Willis willis at gandalf.psf.sickkids.on.ca
Mon Dec 18 19:50:05 EST 1995

If you missed the December issue of ALIQUOTES, you missed:

The continuing Saga of our intrepid lab tech cum private eye, The Falcon
(Tube)

A story about a new life form unfortunately discovered on the walls of a
nearby cold room.

Dr. Noah Buddy's list of scientific terminology.

An advertisement for the exciting new action-adventure film,
The Ramachandran Plot starring Peptide Bond

If you're sorry that you've missed all of the excitement and you want to
learn more about Aliquotes, drop us a line at:

             willis at gandalf.psf.sickkids.on.ca

We're a FREE magazine of biochemical and molecular humour written by the
students and staff of Biochem Research at the Hospital for Sick Children
in Toronto , Ontario, Canada.

Give us a shout and we'll give you a laugh.