Internet course, Protein Eng.

Barbara White b.white at iona.cryst.bbk.ac.uk
Mon Dec 18 19:49:21 EST 1995

                    B i r k b e c k   C o l l e g e

          CRYSTALLOGRAPHY DEPARTMENT

>From January 15th 1996 we are running a part-time London University Advanced
Certificate course on PRINCIPLES OF PROTEIN STRUCTURE on the Internet (a
formalised version of last year's course).

Units are:
   1) IT and Bioinformatics
   2) Protein Structure
   3) Dissertation: structure, function and dynamics

The course covers one academic year of three terms, from January 15 to 25
October 1996.  Costs are:  186 pounds sterling (EU):  500 pounds sterling (world).

For details of course contents, administration and registration, see our Web pages
at:-     http://www.cryst.bbk.ac.uk/PPS2/

Contact:  Jody McGill, Crystallography Department, Birkbeck College, London
WC1E 7HX. UK.
Tel.  +44 (0)171 631 6800   Fax. +44 (0)171 631 6803
email:  j.mcgill at mail.cryst.bbk.ac.uk