OPPORTUNITY FOR EGYPTIAN CHANNELS PROGRAM

elitist at vt.edu elitist at vt.edu
Wed Feb 15 19:28:16 EST 1995

The Virginia-Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine is an active
participant in the Channels Program with Egyptian universities.  Anyone who is
eleigible for a Channel who wishes to consider doing a PhD project here should
contact me for information.  We offer excellent facilities and guidance in
research in a major US university.  Areas of particular interest are molecular
biology, bacteriology, virology, anatomy, reproductive biology, toxicology,
aquatic animal medicine, and pharmacology.

Please e-mail direct to me at elitist at vt.edu

or snail mail to:

Dr. Thomas Caceci
Associate Professor
Dept of Biomedical Sciences & Pathobiology
VA-MD Regional College of Vet Medicine
Blacksburg VA 24061-0442 USA