ALL UH GENE-SERVER SERVICES DOWN FRIDAY FEBRUARY 24th

Dan Davison dbd at theory.uh.edu
Thu Feb 23 01:32:50 EST 1995

All Gene-Server services -- FTP, Web, Gopher, email, GeneFinder, and
the BCM Sequence Launcher BEAUTY searches will NOT be available

Friday, February 24, 1995 from 8 AM Central time to est. 6 PM Central
time.

The Davison laboratory will be moving to a new set of offices. If all
goes well, and all new network connections work, we will be back up by
6 PM. If all does not go well, we may be down until next Tuesday
(Feburary 28th)

The affected services are:

ftp.bchs.uh.edu         (software, data, PIR database files)
www.bchs.uh.edu         (web server)
gopher.bchs.uh.edu      (PIR Gopher)
wais.bchs.uh.edu        (software lookup)
gene-server at bchs.uh.edu (PIR and software retrieval)
service at bchs.uh.edu     (GeneFinder)

We apologize for the inconvenience, but the chairman wants us to move
now!

dan davison
Houston/4800 Calhoun/Houston,TX 77054-5934/davison at uh.edu/DAVISON at UHOU
myself.