BIOSCI Administrator biosci-help at
Fri Jan 13 16:34:37 EST 1995

We have just created two new prototype newsgroups, i.e., mailing lists
with a limited six month lifespan prior to a newsgroup vote:

rust-mil at    Research about the biotrophic foliar fungal
                          diseases of cereals, including rusts,
                          powdery mildews and downy mildews.

symbios at     Discussions between symbiosis researchers.

Prototype newsgroups are only available from, not our UK
site, until they pass a vote for full newsgroup status.  If you are
interested in participating by e-mail, please send either (or both) of
the following lines to the address biosci-server at (**NOT**
TO THE NEWSGROUP ADDRESSES ABOVE, PLEASE!!) to add your address to the
mailing list(s).

subscribe rust-mil
subscribe symbios

Your e-mail address will be read automatically from your mail header.
Please do not include your address on the command line.  Also the
subscribe command should be placed in the body of your mail message -
text placed on the Subject: line of your message will be ignored.

				biosci-help at