Entomology Workshop

Jim Harris JHARRIS at laba.tdh.texas.gov
Thu Jan 26 00:11:30 EST 1995

I am pleased to announce the next medical entomology workshop in the Bureau
of Laboratories scheduled for February 15-16 in Austin.
This is a hands-on workshop where participants will
examine medically important arthropods.  Some associated lectures include
arthropod-borne diseases, Africanized honey bees, delusional parasitoses,
and vector control.

The fee for this workshop is $130.  If you wish to attend, please e-mail a
response, or call me at 512-458-7566 and reserve a place.  We are
limited to 12 slots and several applications have already been
received.  Please let me hear from you soon.

Jim Harris, Ph.D.
Training Coordinator
Bureau of Laboratories

jharris at LABA.tdh.texas.gov