4th CONGRESS ON AMINO ACIDS (fwd)

Professor G. Lubec glubec at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Sat Jan 28 01:02:58 EST 1995

                     Vienna, Austria, august 7-11 th 1995

                   Announcement and call for presentations

This is to invite you to present and participate in the meeting on amino acids.
We will be happy having your participation and contribution.
Our multidisciplinary meeting gives an excellent insight into updated knowlwdge
on amino acids in different fields as reflected by the many topics covered.

If you want to contribute please submit a title at your earliest convenience.
As we want to obtain most recent research data we do not expect an abstract yet.
The abstract, however, should be sent until april 30 th 1995 in order to allow
publication prior to the meeting. The abstracts will be published in our journal
AMINO ACIDS, Springer publishers, listed in Current Contents Life Sciences.
Please prepare an abstract on an sheet of A4 format using 250 words approx,
giving titles, authors and institution of corresponding author only. If you want
to submit the full manuscript please let us know- in this case we would supply
instructions to authors.

The deadline for the submissions of titles is february 28th 1995. The deadline
for registration is may 31st 1995. The deadline for submission of abstracts is
april 30th 1995.

Early registration is recommended due to a limitation to 600 participants.
Early accomodation and travel arrangements would also reduce costs.
The registration form should be completed and submitted to Dr B. Lubec
(address see below) along with payment of the registration fee, preferably as
cheque.
Registration is not valid unless accompanied by payment. Enquiries on the
scientifique program should be sent to Dr. B. Lubec.
Information on cultural, social events, travelling, housing, accomodation will
be sent to you on request by
American Express Vienna, Mr. Thomas Wagner, phone: ++ 43 1 515 11 401 or
best by fax; ++ 43 1 515 11 555.

Looking forward to meeting you and enjoynig your presentation and participation

Prof. Dr. Gert Lubec, CChem, FRSC
University of Vienna, Dpt of Paediatrics
Wahringer Gurtel 18, A-1090 Vienna, Austria
fax: ++43 1 40400 3238
e-mail: glubec at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk

                    Vienna, Austria, august 7-11th 1995
                  ______________________________________

		                 TOPICS

             Chemistry Medicine Biology Nutrition Pharmaceutics

synthesis-biosynthesis-analysis-arginine-homocysteine-metabolism-food
chemistry-glutamine-excercise-nephrology-basic chemistry-neurobiology-
gastroenterology-plant chemistry and physiology-epilepsy-psychiatry-taurine-
free radicals and radiation chemistry-inborn errors-molecular biology-
neurochemistry-neurotoxicity-physilology-racemization-microbiology-genetics-
pathology-toxicology-geochemistry-peptides-modelling-pharmaceutical
chemistry-cardiology-carnitine-natural products-modification of amino acids
(phosphorylation, glycosylation, ...)-memory and learning etc.

e-mail: glubec at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk

                  4 th International Congress on AMINO ACIDS

                      Vienna, Austria, august 7-11th 1995
                    ______________________________________

                             REGISTRATION FORM

    I will be participating in the congerss cited above.

    The registration fee of US $ 350 was paid to the Erste Osterreichische
    SparCasse, Vienna, 9 Lazarettgasse, account no. 096.05878
    or
    A cheque for US $ 350 is enclosed.

                                     Signature:____________