AIBS & symbiosis interest group

Lauraine Hawkins LKH1 at PSUVM.PSU.EDU
Tue Jul 11 15:37:06 EST 1995

The American Institute of Biological Sciences is hosting a meeting of
several societies from August 6-10 in San Diego, CA. I am coordinating
an informal meeting (for dinner and talk) of biologists who are interested
in symbioses. If you plan to be at AIBS and would like to join us, please
email me directly (LKH1 at psuvm.psu.edu) with the following information:
name, area of research interest, society membership (so we don't make
plans that conflict with society events), and email address. So far,
participants include several people who work on plant-endophyte-herbivore
systems, fossil fungi associated with plants, and seed-mold-granivorous
rodent interactions. We look forward to meeting with other biologists who
are researching or are just interested in symbiotic systems. Thanks!