New Journal - Managing Modern Lab

David G. Jensen davej at sedona.net
Mon Jul 24 21:06:59 EST 1995

I'd like to alert you to a new journal published by ISC by the name of
Managing The Modern Laboratory.

The objective of Managing the Modern Laboratory is to publish
peer-reviewed articles on current, successful management practices. The
purpose is to provide managers and other laboratory professionals with an
efficacious mix of technical and executive information to help meet the
relentless demand for improvement in productivity, responsiveness, and
cost effectiveness.  The Editorial Advisory Board of MML believes that
Managing the Modern Laboratory is an idea whose time has come.

MML is sponsored by the Analytical Laboratory Managers Association (ALMA)
whose members represent all types of laboratories including industrial,
government, clinical, commercial, and academic laboratories throughout the
world.

Northwestern University's Dr. Claude A. Lucchesi is Editor - I write a
Careers column called "Your Career Spectrum"

Subscription Information

Managing the Modern Laboratory is published four times per year by ISC
Management Publications, Inc., 30 Controls Dr., P.O. Box 618, Shelton, CT
06484-0618, USA. Phone: 203-926-9300; Fax: 203-926-9722.

Check out our Web Page at http://www.siu.edu/departments/shops/almapubs.html

Thanks,

Dave Jensen,
Contributing Editor to MML