filtering the bionet.* groups

Peter Fabian fabian at icgeb.trieste.it
Fri Jun 16 11:52:30 EST 1995

If you wish to search for a keyword in all the current articles of the
bionet.*groups, just connect to

http://base.icgeb.trieste.it/cgi-bin/nfilter.pl

(prefereably with Netscape1.1)

Here you can specify a perl regular expression and search ALL the current
articl
es(both in the header and in the body!!) of 3 selected bionet groups, and then
etrieve the articles containing that regexp.

--

Peter Fabian
http://www.abc.hu/~fabian/

      present address:                |      permanent address:
       ICGEB - Trieste                |  Agricultural Biotechnology Center
    Padriciano 99, I-34012            |      Godollo, P.O. Box 411
             ITALY                    |         H-2100, HUNGARY
     phone: +39-40-37571              |        phone:+36-28-320095
       fax: +39-40-226555             |          fax:+36-28-330338
     email:fabian at icgeb.trieste.it    |        email:fabian at molmod.abc.hu
 http://www.icgeb.trieste.it/         |       http://www.abc.hu/