Friends, Europeans, Countrymen, send me your URLs!

M J Geisow au26 at dial.pipex.com
Wed Jun 21 00:16:17 EST 1995

As part of a European Commission - sponsored activity, a 16 - nation
"Contact Group" is surveying structural biology and protein engineering
in Europe. We have started to build a special 'Web site for European
resources including on-line protein science resources, special interest
groups and structural biology meetings. We would like to link to YOUR
site if you feel it is relevant. Please look at:

http://www.cryst.bbk.ac.uk/CEC/eupage.html

(retain the case as shown)

There are more details on the home page about submitting the address(es)
of your site(s).

Thanks,
Michael J Geisow
(for EU Contact Group)