The Regulatory Forum Home Page

Diana Baldwin accureg at netrunner.net
Wed Jun 21 00:15:16 EST 1995

If you are interested in regulatory affairs and compliance issues
affecting biological products, pharmaceuticals, medical devices,
diagnostics, and consumer products, please visit our Home Page on the
World Wide Web.  AccuReg is a bioregulatory and compliance consulting
firm serving companies in the biomedical and biotechnical industries. Our
Home Page is a resource offering quizzes, articles, meeting and
conference information, an open forum for industry comment, and other
good sources of regulatory affairs info for the healthcare fields.  We
hope you check us out.

The Regulatory Forum is at http://www.netrunner.net/~accureg