Industrial Microbiology/Biotechnology Meeting!

JNeway1 jneway1 at aol.com
Mon Jun 26 20:21:00 EST 1995

The Annual Meeting of the Society for Industrial Microbiology will be
held in San Jose this August 6-11.  The meeting is preceeded by a
"wet" workshop on "Isolation of Fungi from Natural Substrates."
Expect a very topical and informative but informal meeting!

Some session topics for the meeting are: What's happening in the
Biotechnology Industry? Bioremediation Science and Technology, US EPAs
Regulatory Approach, Metabolic Engineering, Environmental Review of
Biotechnology-derived Products - FDA and USDA Issues, Biotechnology of
Streptomyces, Fungi and Actinomycetes, Fungal Biotransformation,
Agricultural
and Food Biotechnology, Microbial Production of Natural Pigments and
Flavors,
Products from Marine Microbiology, Secretion and Eukaryotic Physiology,
Biopesticides, Protection of Intellectual Property...etc.

If you would like more information about this conference please send me an
E-mail with your regular, paper-mail (Snail Mail) address and I will send
it
ASAP.

See you there,

Justin Neway