IMPORTANT - Now we're having network connection problems, of course...

BIOSCI Administrator biosci-help at net.bio.net
Mon Jun 26 21:09:46 EST 1995

Unfortunately we have been having sporadic network outages all day and
are trying to determine where the source of the problem is (not sure
if it is a problem with our system or our service provider yet).  In
the meantime the mail queue here (mail queued for delivery) is growing
larger and larger.

I may have to take the drastic step of deleting postings queued for
e-mail delivery if we can not resolve the problems soon.

I'd also like to request (undoubtedly with futility) that use of the
newsgroups for "chatting" be avoided whenever possible for the next
few days until we work the bugs out.  While the news system should
deliver messages reliably, I'm not going to guarantee e-mail delivery
or message archival for the interim if we have to purge our queues.

				biosci-help at net.bio.net