Another step forward for net.bio.net!!

BIOSCI Administrator biosci-help at net.bio.net
Wed Jun 28 21:31:50 EST 1995

Together with Netcom, our Internet service provider, we made a
significant improvement in the reliability of our network routing to
our new location late today.

Thanks to Dave Mack's efforts over the last few days, the mail queue
is back to only slightly above normal levels, but some of our hardware
difficulties are still being worked on by our service reps.
Fortunately, we have not had to resort to any draconian steps raised
earlier as possibilities, so all mail should continue to be delivered
and archived properly.

I am plowing through a big mail backlog this evening.  Those of you
who have been trying to get through to the biosci-help at net.bio.net
address or who may have been expecting replies from me on other
issues, e.g., newsgroup proposals/vote results/etc., please continue
to sit tight.  We will get everything back on track as soon as
possible.

				biosci-help at net.bio.net