HIDB and MGDB under WWW-Query

Guy Perriere perriere at biomserv.univ-lyon1.fr
Thu Nov 2 20:47:20 EST 1995

    For the people in Europe interested in accessing with higher
    transfer  rates   the sequences  of  the complete genomes of
    Haemophilus  influenzae  and  Mycoplasma genitalium, we have
    set up on our WWW server ACNUC versions of the two TIGR data
    bases:  HIDB  and  MGDB. In both cases, the complete genomes
    can be accessed as a single entry in the GenBank format. All
    the possibilities offered by WWW-Query are available: access
    to  the subsequences corresponding to the genes, possibility
    to perform multivariate statistics on a set of genes, etc.

    The  URL  of  the  page  allowing  to perform queries on the
    different  data  banks  structured   under ACNUC  (including
    HIDB and MGDB) is:

              http://acnuc.univ-lyon1.fr/start.html

                  Guy Perriere
                  Laboratoire de Biometrie, Genetique et