Julie Lawrence on BIOSCI staff!

BIOSCI Administrator biohelp at net.bio.net
Wed Nov 8 03:22:22 EST 1995

I'm pleased to announce that Julie Lawrence, a good friend and key
person on the GenBank project at IntelliGenetics, has joined us part
time to help with BIOSCI technical support.  While at GenBank, Julie
was responsible for database QA and was the project manager for the
Authorin software.  I feel extremely fortunate to have her help on
BIOSCI as we enter into this brave new world of explosive Internet
growth with all of its inherent problems and opportunities.

				biosci-help at net.bio.net