NIH grant template updates available for Mac Word and Excel

Dennis Templeton djt2 at po.cwru.edu
Thu Oct 19 21:46:36 EST 1995

PHS398 form templates are available on our lab web server:

http://129.22.87.13

Sorry I do not have a sexy domain name (yet)

This is an update of the templates I distributed in 1991, which were
modifications of some done by others. I have incorporated the changes for
the revised PHS398 application, dated 5/95. I don't have the non-comp or
the NRSA forms yet. If you make them send them along to me at
djt2 at po.cwru.edu and I'll post them.

The templates are in Word 5 and Excel 4 format. I have not, and do not
intend to update them to Word 6 or Excel 5 format.

By the way, I do not have similar sheets for those attached to the
Micro$oft umbilicus. These may translate well to MS Word4Win, but there
are no guarantees. Again, if you need technical help, Email
b_gates at microsoft.com.

You may freely post these on your own server, but please leave this readme
file intact.

Best of luck with your proposal,

Dr. Dennis J. Templeton
Biomedical Research Building, Room 923