International Symposium on Innovative Therapies (Oct. 22-23)

Miguel C. Danielson dani0100 at maroon.tc.umn.edu
Mon Sep 25 18:00:08 EST 1995

Join your colleagues at the INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON INNOVATIVE
THERAPIES or the ³ISIT Symposium² in Minneapolis, MN, USA just before the
45th annual meeting of the American Society of Human Genetics!

On October 22-23, 1995 the University of Minnesota will be sponsoring this
meeting which will bring together some of the leading academicians in gene
therapy, cellular therapy, enzyme replacement therapy and other innovative
therapies as well as representatives from industry, NIH and the US FDA

The deadline for receipt of abstracts for platform or poster presentation
is October 2nd.

Because the ISIT Symposium immediately precedes the 45th annual meeting of
the American Society of Human Genetics (also being held in Minneapolis),
we anticipate a large representation from the human and medical genetics
community.  Meetings of the National Mucopolysaccharidosis Society, the
Gorlin Symposium (³Bone and Its Dysplasias²),  and the National Marrow
Donor Program Council precede and overlap with this meeting, too!

If you have already made those Œnon-refundable¹ airline reservations,
check with your carrier to see how cheap is to change flights (usually $25
- 50).  If you need help, check with your travel agent, or ours:  Carlson
Wagonlit Travel (612) 379-8421.  They will work out a solution.   You
don¹t want to miss this unique opportunity!

Check our Home Page on the Web for additional information:

http://www.cme.cee.umn.edu/ISIT/ISIT.html

or, you can obtain additional information, or register, by contacting us:

ISIT Symposium Office
Continuing Medical Education
University of Minnesota
Suite 107
615 Washington Ave SE
Minneapolis, MN, 55455, USA

Call us 612-626-7600, or toll-free 800-776-8636

--
Miguel C. Danielson                 "It is not enough that I succeed,
University of Minnesota              all others must fail"
#5303 Frontier Hall
701 Fulton St. SE
Minneapolis, MN 55455
Phone: (612) 624-0984