Great Chance

Ale Karpov apfn at glas.apc.org
Tue Apr 2 20:21:05 EST 1996

Dear Sir/Madam,

	 I'm honored to extend to you the following information about our forthcoming Third Russian Scientific Conference of Youth and Schoolchildren with International Participation "Step into the Future" to be held May 20 - 25, 1996 in Bauman Moscow State Technical University.
The Conference is held within the framework of the Russian socio-scientific programme for youth and schoolchildren "Step into the Future", which is intended for young researchers, aged 14-20 years. Young people from 100 cities of Russia and foreign countries take part in the scientific events and conferences, held under the aegis of the programme "Step into the Future". Scientific-Pedagogical Symposium "Problems of Youth Scientific Creativity" for professionals in the area of education is traditionally held within the framework of the Conference.
All the participants should Contact the Organizing Committee beforehand (till May 10, 1996) to order application forms and information bulletin. It is possible to send forms by fax.
The Organizing Committee-Contacts:
	Postal Address: Conference "Step into the Future",
	5, Second Baumanskaya St., Moscow 107005, Russia
               Tel.: (+7-095) 2636282, 2675552.  Fax: (+7-095) 2679893
	Email: apfn at glas.apc.org
To be registered as a participant, it is necessary to send the following materials:
- the written text and research work (or lecture) materials - in duplicate;
- application form - in duplicate (application form 1 - for participants of youth    conference, application form 2 - for participants of the symposium).
All the participants should follow the rules of participation described in the information bulletin.
Programme "Step into the Future" is looking for partners in different countries for implementation of the project "International Scientific Expeditions of Schoolchildren". I would be glad if you could participate in this project or recommend partners for joint implementation.
I would highly appreciate your dissemination of this information among the interested persons and organizations.

	Looking forward to seeing you and your compatriots at the Conference!

Yours sincerely,

Alexander O. KARPOV
Chairman of the Organizing Committee of the Programme "Step into the Future",
Member of Russian Federation Governmental Interdepartmental Commission for assistance to Creative, Scientific and Technological Development of Children and Youth of Russia