The Antibody Resource Page

Kevin Shreder kshreder at chemod0.ucsd.edu
Sat Apr 13 00:00:16 EST 1996

I'm announcing the debut of The Antibody Resource Page, the first website
devoted to bringing together the vast number of resources about antibodies
on the net.  The page is designed for both experts and novices alike.  It
includes links to educational websites, links to on-line companies (more than 30) that
sell antibodies and antibody-related products, links to antibody-related databases, essays on
antibody-related topics, and more.  The URL is:

http://www-chem.ucsd.edu/Faculty/goodman/antibody.html/abpage.html

If you have something to contribute, please contact me via email. Or just
contact me to let me know what you think of the page!

Kevin Shreder, Ph.D.
University of California at San Diego
kshreder at ucsd.edu