New WWWsite: The Antibody Resource Page

Kevin Shreder kshreder at
Mon Apr 29 22:30:04 EST 1996

New WWWsite:  The Antibody Resource Page

I'm announcing the debut of The Antibody Resource Page, the first website
devoted to bringing together the vast number of resources about antibodies
on the net.  The page is designed for both experts and novices alike.  It
includes links to educational websites, links to on-line companies (more than 30)
sell antibodies and antibody-related products, links to antibody-related databases,
essays on
antibody-related topics, and more.  The URL is:

If you have something to contribute, please contact me via email. Or just
contact me to let me know what you think of the page!

Kevin Shreder, Ph.D.
University of California at San Diego
kshreder at