IMPORTANT- Boehringer Mannheim Biochemicals sponsors BIOSCI!

BIOSCI Administrator biosci-help at net.bio.net
Wed Aug 14 16:33:55 EST 1996

I am pleased to announce the following new BIOSCI sponsor:

     Boehringer Mannheim Biochemicals, A Worldwide Healthcare Company
        Serving the Needs of the Life Science Community.

BMB is sponsoring the CELL-BIOLOGY, IMMUNOLOGY, and NEUROSCIENCE
newsgroups.  Please visit their ads in our archives at URLs

http://www.bio.net/hypermail/CELL-BIOLOGY/,
http://www.bio.net/hypermail/IMMUNOLOGY/, and
http://www.bio.net/hypermail/NEUROSCIENCE/ respectively.

With the addition of this new sponsor we are now

		    *** two thirds of the way ***

to reaching our fundraising goal of $100,000 as detailed in our
notice at URL http://www.bio.net/imp-word.html.

BMB joins our current list of sponsors:

     Molecular Dynamics, Inc., a leading producer of innovative
        instrumentation systems for the life sciences
     Knight-Ridder Information, Inc., a major provider of electronic
        information to business, research, and scientific professionals
     BIOSIS, publisher of Biological Abstracts and Zoological Record
     CLONTECH Laboratories, Inc., a leading manufacturer of
        innovative reagents and kits for the life sciences
     The UnCover Company, an internationally-known firm that offers
        article delivery and current issue alerting from 17,000 periodicals.
     LI-COR, Inc., manufacturer of automated infrared DNA sequencing
        and genetic analysis systems.
     The Nest Group, Inc. a value-added distributor of HPLC columns, DNA
        kits, and electrophoresis gels for biomolecule separation.
     Sun Microsystems, Inc., a leading provider of solutions for
        open network computing environments.
     Academic Press, a leading scientific publisher for more than 50 years.
     QIAGEN, a leading provider of innovative, user-friendly technologies
        for nucleic acid and protein purification.
     Trends in Biochemical Sciences, the leading monthly magazine in
        biochemisty and molecular biology.
     Research Diagnostics, Inc., distributor of fine immunochemical
        products
     Boehringer Mannheim Biochemicals, A Worldwide Healthcare Company
        Serving the Needs of the Life Science Community.

The assistance of these organizations allows us to continue to provide
our service to you since the end of our grant this year.  Please thank
our sponsors for their support of BIOSCI in your communications with
them.

				biosci-help at net.bio.net