Julie Lawrence is the BIO-JOURNALS moderator

BIOSCI Administrator biosci-help at net.bio.net
Tue Jan 2 14:59:18 EST 1996

			   HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Since the BIOSCI project has always been a part time job for me and
because I need to devote that time to fundraising activities in the
near future, Julie Lawrence has taken over the distribution of journal
TOCs on the BIO-JOURNALS/bionet.journals.contents newsgroup.  All mail
will still be sent from

    BIOSCI Administrator <biosci-help at net.bio.net>

but it will be Julie's efforts taking place behind the scenes.  Julie
is also handling the majority of BIOSCI tech support mail sent through
the biosci-help address.

				biosci-help at net.bio.net