IMPORTANT - BIOSCI Gopher services closing!!

BIOSCI Administrator biosci-help at net.bio.net
Sat Jan 20 13:48:52 EST 1996

All access to the BIOSCI/bionet newsgroup archives is now available
only through the World Wide Web except for the BIO-JOURNALS archives
(currently available through both WWW and gopher) which we still need
to do some work on.  The gopher site allows access only to the journal
archives now and to our three main WAIS indexes, but these will also
be closed as soon as we finish some additional work here.

Please access the archives from here on by going to URL

			  http://www.bio.net

on the World Wide Web.  From the main home page, which contains other
information about BIOSCI of interest to our users, you can go to the
newsgroups by clicking on "Access the BIOSCI/bionet Newsgroups."

				biosci-help at net.bio.net