Latin American Chemistry Net

Heinz Hemken hhemken at cell.cinvestav.mx
Thu Jan 25 23:24:41 EST 1996

I've just learned that the ftp site at the Red Latinoamericana de
Quimica (Latin American Chemistry Net) is now active. I believe they are
looking for academic, freeware, and shareware related to chemistry to
put at their ftp site. A discussion list is in the works, but you'd have
to contact the webmaster.

Home page: http://latina.chem.cinvestav.mx

FTP site: ftp://latina.chem.cinvestav.mx

The site is in both english and spanish. Volunteers to translate pages
to portuguese and french may someday be needed.

Forward this to any Latin American chemists you know!

--
Heinz Hemken
Departamento de Biologia Celular, CINVESTAV-IPN