Latin American Chemistry Net

Heinz Hemken hhemken at
Thu Jan 25 23:24:41 EST 1996

I've just learned that the ftp site at the Red Latinoamericana de
Quimica (Latin American Chemistry Net) is now active. I believe they are
looking for academic, freeware, and shareware related to chemistry to
put at their ftp site. A discussion list is in the works, but you'd have
to contact the webmaster.

Home page:

FTP site:

The site is in both english and spanish. Volunteers to translate pages
to portuguese and french may someday be needed.

Forward this to any Latin American chemists you know!

Heinz Hemken
Departamento de Biologia Celular, CINVESTAV-IPN