Poster Session in Philadelphia

Micheal McCann mmccann at
Fri Jan 26 22:14:38 EST 1996

Fellow colleagues,
     St. Joseph's University in Philadelphia Pennsylvania, will be hosting its
seventh annual Sigma Xi poster day on Friday, April 26. This session is open
to students at both the undergraduate and the masters level.  All areas of
research are welcome.  We typically have about 50 to 60 posters at these
presentations.  If you would like more information, please feel free to
contact me by e-mail at mmccann at, or by phone at (610)660-1820.  I look
forward to seeing you there in April.

Michael P. McCann
President, St. Joseph's University Chapter, Sigma Xi
Assistant Professor of Biology
St. Joseph's University
5600 City Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19131