Latin American Chemistry Net FTP Site

Heinz Hemken hhemken at cell.cinvestav.mx
Wed Jan 31 20:51:37 EST 1996

  La Red Latinoamericana de Quimica (The Latin American Chemistry Net) now
  has an ftp site at:

  ftp://latina.chem.cinvestav.mx

  home page: http://latina.chem.cinvestav.mx

  Chemistry software developers who wish to place academic, freeware, or
  shareware items there should contact the webmaster. I believe they were
  interested in translating their pages to portuguese and french,
  interested parties should inquire there. What is missing is a discussion
  list or a usenet site. I suspect that if enough people request it, one
  will be made available.

Sorry if you've already seen this, but the posts never appeared in most
of the newsgroups, at least not on the news server I connect to.

Please forward this to any Latin American chemists you know.

  --
  Heinz Hemken
  Departamento de Biologia Celular, CINVESTAV-IPN