two-hybrid data base project started

Ilya Serebriiskii ilya at
Thu Jun 13 16:25:19 EST 1996

To the two-hybrid community,

        We are at last posting the data from our survey of which false
positives or
"trash" are most frequently obtained in library screening using the
Trap (IT) yeast two-hybrid system. These data can be found at our Web

        This information can be better seen with the browsers like
Netscape 1.1 or
later versions:  unaccountably, formatting of Tables is lost in
versions. If you are unable to access this information and you would
like a copy
of the results emailed or faxed directly to you, please let us know.
        The data presented on the web page will be updated occasionally
as new
information comes in.  If you had not completed your IT at the time of
initial survey, and if now you have information from a screen,  we
would greatly
appreciate it if you contacted us (a copy of our questionnaire will be
sent to
you if necessary).
        Thank you, again, for your feedback!

Erica A. Golemis