Trends in Biochemical Sciences sponsors BIOSCI!

BIOSCI Administrator biosci-help at net.bio.net
Mon Jun 17 14:35:05 EST 1996

I am pleased to announce that Trends in Biochemical Sciences (TIBS)
published monthly by Elsevier, is now a BIOSCI sponsor.  Please visit
their ad on the BIOSCI/bionet TIBS newsgroup archive WWW page at

http://www.bio.net:80/hypermail/TIBS/

TIBS joins the growing list of other BIOSCI sponsors:

     Molecular Dynamics, Inc., a leading producer of innovative
        instrumentation systems for the life sciences
     Knight-Ridder Information, Inc., a major provider of electronic
        information to business, research, and scientific professionals
     BIOSIS, publisher of Biological Abstracts and Zoological Record
     CLONTECH Laboratories, Inc., a leading manufacturer of
        innovative reagents and kits for the life sciences
     The UnCover Company, an internationally-known firm that offers
        article delivery and current issue alerting from 17,000 periodicals.
     LI-COR, Inc., manufacturer of automated infrared DNA sequencing
        and genetic analysis systems.
     The Nest Group, Inc. a value-added distributor of HPLC columns, DNA
        kits, and electrophoresis gels for biomolecule separation.
     Sun Microsystems, Inc., a leading provider of solutions for
        open network computing environments.
     Academic Press, a leading scientific publisher for more than 50 years.
     QIAGEN, a leading provider of innovative, user-friendly technologies
        for nucleic acid and protein purification.

We encourage our readers to visit our World Wide Web home page at URL
http://www.bio.net/.  Please thank our sponsors by visiting their Web
pages via the logos/hypertext links displayed on our Web site.  Use of
these links by our readers will enable us to attract additional
sponsors and continue to provide BIOSCI services to our readership.

If your organization is interested in sponsoring BIOSCI, please
contact us at biosci-help at net.bio.net.

				biosci-help at net.bio.net