The Uncover Company Sponsors BIOSCI!

BIOSCI Administrator biosci-help at net.bio.net
Fri Mar 15 18:52:41 EST 1996

I am pleased to announce a new BIOSCI sponsor for the BIO-JOURNALS
newsgroup (http://www.bio.net/BIO-JOURNALS.html at our Web site):

     The UnCover Company, an internationally-known firm that offers
        article delivery and current issue alerting from 17,000 periodicals.

Uncover joins our other BIOSCI sponsors:

     Molecular Dynamics, Inc., a leading producer of innovative
        instrumentation systems for the life sciences
     Knight-Ridder Information, Inc., a major provider of electronic
        information to business, research, and scientific professionals
     BIOSIS, publisher of Biological Abstracts and Zoological Record
     CLONTECH Laboratories, Inc., a leading manufacturer of
        innovative reagents and kits

These sponsorships will help BIOSCI cover its operating expenses and
continue to provide our services to you free of charge.  Should you
have the opportunity to contact any of our sponsors, please let them
know that you saw their ad on BIOSCI, and thank them for their support.

				biosci-help at net.bio.net