herbarium speciman exchange offer

Tom Cohe cpianot at MTS.Net
Mon Mar 25 00:14:35 EST 1996

I am posting the following exchange offer on behalf of Walter Krivda of The
Pas, Manitoba, CANADA.  Anyone interested in exchanging material with Walter
can contact Walter directly, or contact me at my e-mail address.  I will
forward your message to Walter.

                  Tom Cohoe,
                  cpianot at mts.net

For exchange - herbarium specimans from the Canadian Hudsonian zone.

Wanted to exchange for all plant species from any source.  My specimans are
unmounted with the usual data label.  All specimans are identified.  Approx.
400 species currently available.

Material is being used for plotting geographic ranges of species
distributions.

                 Walter Krivda,
                 Box 864,
                 The Pas, Manitoba,