* * * MYCOLOGISTS * * *

Ronald Quimio quimio at ix.netcom.com
Sun Apr 6 11:03:14 EST 1997

I have been delegated by the Asia Committee of the International
Mycological Association (IMA) to prepare a DIRECTORY of ASIAN
SYSTEMATIC MYCOLOGISTS. I have sent notices and forms to those whom I
know and have asked them to contact others they know.

If you would like to be added on or have colleagues you feel should be
on this list, kindly  forward this message to them.  I may be contacted
through email or my address below. Otherwise, I would greatly
appreciate forwatding their names and addresses so I can contact them
directly.

Thank you...

Prof. Tricita H. Quimio
Dept. of Plant Pathology