Protein Workshop

Joel Nott gbh at iastate.edu
Fri Aug 15 19:28:40 EST 1997

We are pleased to announce our third annual protein workshop
"Protein/Peptide Structure, Function and Characterization" to be held in
the Molecular Biology Building of Iowa State University in Ames, IA on
August 21 and August 22.  The workshop will consist of talks, posters,
information and hands-on workshops dealing with protein/peptide
structure, function and characterization. Registration is free and
everyone is w
elcome to attend.

If you would like more information or would like to register, feel free
to call us at 515-294-3267, FAX at 515-294-9968 or e-mail at:
protein at iastate.edu.  More information is also available online at
http://www.biotech.iastate.edu/facilities/protein/

Joel Nott
Iowa State University Protein Facility