Turner Designs, Inc. sponsors BIOSCI!

BIOSCI Administrator biosci-help at net.bio.net
Sun Jan 19 17:19:07 EST 1997

I am pleased to welcome the latest BIOSCI sponsor:

     Turner Designs, Inc., the solution provider in research fluorometers
        and luminometers for over 20 years.

Turner Designs has taken an ad on our BIOSCI newsgroup archives page
at http://www.bio.net/archives.html.  We encourage our readers to
visit Turner's ad there.  Your support of our sponsors enables us to
continue to cover the costs of providing BIOSCI services to you.

Our complete list of sponsors follows.  BIOSCI is proud to note that
the vast majority of our sponsors who have been with us long enough to
renew their ads have done so (7 out of 9) so this is a great testimony
to the value of the relationships that we are building with our
readers' help.

				biosci-help at net.bio.net

     Molecular Dynamics, Inc., a leading producer of innovative
        instrumentation systems for the life sciences
     Knight-Ridder Information, Inc., a major provider of electronic
        information to business, research, and scientific professionals
     BIOSIS, publisher of Biological Abstracts and Zoological Record
     CLONTECH Laboratories, Inc., a leading manufacturer of
        innovative reagents and kits for the life sciences
     The UnCover Company, an internationally-known firm that offers
        article delivery and current issue alerting from 17,000 periodicals.
     LI-COR, Inc., manufacturer of automated infrared DNA sequencing
        and genetic analysis systems.
     The Nest Group, Inc. a value-added distributor of HPLC columns, DNA
        kits, and electrophoresis gels for biomolecule separation.
     Sun Microsystems, Inc., a leading provider of solutions for
        open network computing environments.
     Academic Press, a leading scientific publisher for more than 50 years.
     QIAGEN, a leading provider of innovative, user-friendly technologies
        for nucleic acid and protein purification.
     Trends in Biochemical Sciences, the leading monthly magazine in
        biochemisty and molecular biology.
     Research Diagnostics, Inc., distributor of fine immunochemical
        products
     Boehringer Mannheim Biochemicals, A Worldwide Healthcare Company
        Serving the Needs of the Life Science Community.
     Quantum Biotechnologies, Inc., quantum leap to the 21st century
        with innovative molecular biology tools