missing journals

Javorfi Tamas javorfi at rosi.szbk.u-szeged.hu
Thu Jul 3 11:21:20 EST 1997

Dear Colleagues,

Our library, which serves the researchers of the Biological Research
Center (BRC) of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences, as well as scientists
from other institutions, lack a few issues and volumes of some key
journals. (Some issues did not arrive, others "disappeared", and in
some years we were not able to pay the subscription fee.)

If you have personal copies of some journals listed below, and do not
want to keep them, please let us know. It is (unfortunately) quite
likely that we need many of those, and would greatly appreciate if you
could send it to us (shipping expenses will be paid by the BRC).

Many thanks in advance for your kind help.

Here are some of the most painful gaps in our collection:

Analytical Biochemistry
    1990. Volumes 186-191 All issues
Annual Review of Biochemistry
    1993. Vol. 62.
Archives of Biochemistry and Biophysics
    1990. Vol. 277. No. 2.
    1990. Volumes 278-283 All issues
FEBS Letters
    1991. Vol. 286. No. 1, 2.
International Review of Cytology
    1987. Vol. 101.
J. Biol. Chem.
    1994. Vol. 269. No. 13.
J. Photochemistry and Photobiology B: Biology
    1988. Vol. 1. No. 1, 2, 3.
    1988. Vol. 2. No. 1, 4.
    1989. Vol. 3. All issues
    1990. Vol. 4. No. 1, 2, 3.
    1990. Vol. 5. No. 1, 2.
    1991. Vol. 7. All issues
J. Theoretical Biology
    1990. Vol. 145-153 All issues
Life Sciences
    1990. Vol. 47. All issues
    1991. Vol. 49. No. 5, 21.
Lipids
    1992. Vol. 27. No. 11.
Nature
    1992. Vol. 360. No. 6407.
PNAS
    Vol. 88. Nos. 1-23.
Scientific American
    1989. Vol. 261.
    1990. Vol. 262.
    1990. Vol. 263.
    1993. Vol. 269.
    1994. Vol. 271.
    1995. Vol. 272.
    1995. Vol. 273.
Plant and Cell Physiology
    1990. Vol. 31. All issues
Plant Physiology
    1990. Vol. 92. No. 1, 4.
    1990. Volumes 93, 94. All issues

Please contact with our librarian: Veresne Dekany Maria
                                   Biological Research Center
                                   H-6701 Szeged, P.O.Box 521.
                                   HUNGARY
                                   E-mail: veres at everx.szbk.u-szeged.hu

Tamas Javorfi
Biological Research Center of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences
Institute of Plant Biology   H-6701 Szeged P.O.Box 521  Hungary
Tel.: +36-62-432-232            Tel./Fax (Home): +36-62-471-499
Fax:  +36-62-433-434      E-mail: javorfi at rosi.szbk.u-szeged.hu