Contributions for the next CCP11 Newsletter [UK only]

Mark Faller M.G.Faller at dl.ac.uk
Tue Jul 8 15:55:41 EST 1997

Hi,

Originally the CCP11 project was set up to discuss the role of
bioinformatics in the scientific community and to establish a community
within bioinformatic groups throughout the UK. As a CCP project one of
its roles was to start a newsletter to increase the discusion within the
bioinformatics community and to keep people in touch.

The newsletter is published as an electronic document. It will be
available over the internet as a WWW document. The areas covered in each
newlettter will be decided by which articles are sent to me to be
published. It is hoped the articles will then lead to further
discussions on the CCP11 bulletin board.

This will be our second publication of the CCP11 newsletter. The first
edition of the newsletter can be found at:

http://www.dl.ac.uk/CCP/CCP11/newsletter/index.html

If you would like to contribute to our next publication please send your
article as an electronic document to me (email address at bottom). As
the newsletter will be published on the internet your article should be
sent in a html format. This will allow you to add your own formatting
and any hyperlinks to other documents.

The closing date for articles is the 31 July 1997.

Mark.

|  Mark Faller           |     E-mail: m.g.faller at dl.ac.uk         |
|  CCP11                 |     Tel:    +44-1925-603492             |
|  Daresbury Laboratory  |     Fax:    +44-1925-603100             |
|  Warrington            |  CCP11 - Collaborative Computational    |
|  Cheshire              |          Project for Biosequence and    |
|  WA4 4AD               |          structure analysis             |
|  United Kingdom        |  http://www.dl.ac.uk/CCP/CCP11/         |