Newest "Next Wave" Column

Dave Jensen davej at sedona.net
Mon Jul 14 18:12:44 EST 1997

My current column in AAAS Science's Next Wave is called "Current Biotech
Hiring Trends" and is a report on the career seminars which recently took
place at the BIO National Meeting in Houston, Texas.

In that article, my fellow speakers go into detail about their findings and
it may be of interest to anyone pursuing a career in biotechnology. Dr.
Mark Dibner, a well-known information consultant, reports on some hard
numbers of employees in the biotech industry, and Judy Heyboer, Senior VP
of Genentech, describes trends which have influenced her company's hiring
patterns this year.

Next Wave is located at http://www.nextwave.org/, and it requires
registration (free).

regards,