Mike Mitchell m.mitchell at
Thu Jul 24 20:04:13 EST 1997

In article <5omq5t$set at>, A.J.Bleasby at wrote:

> PRINTS 16.0 is now available from the usual ftp servers:
>     pub/database/prints
>        repository/PRINTS
> As usual don't forget about the `align' subdirectory.

When PRINTS 15 was released I found a version of the database in BLOCKS
format, unfortunately I can longer remember where. Can anybody help?

Please reply by email as I don't get to read as much news as I would like.

Michael Mitchell                 "Smoke me a kipper,
User Support                  I'll be back for breakfast."
Molecular Biology Software      Ace Rimmer, Test Pilot
+44 (0)171 269 3115                BBC-TV Red Dwarf           ENFJ