PRINTS 16.0

Mike Mitchell m.mitchell at icrf.icnet.uk
Thu Jul 24 20:04:13 EST 1997

In article <5omq5t$set at mserv1.dl.ac.uk>, A.J.Bleasby at dl.ac.uk wrote:

> PRINTS 16.0 is now available from the usual ftp servers:
>
>   ftp.seqnet.dl.ac.uk     pub/database/prints
>   ncbi.nlm.nih.gov        repository/PRINTS
>
> As usual don't forget about the `align' subdirectory.

When PRINTS 15 was released I found a version of the database in BLOCKS
format, unfortunately I can longer remember where. Can anybody help?

Please reply by email as I don't get to read as much news as I would like.

Thanx

--
Michael Mitchell                 "Smoke me a kipper,
User Support                  I'll be back for breakfast."