IMPORTANT - BIOSCI now at Stanford

BIOSCI Administrator biosci-help at
Tue Jun 10 13:19:07 EST 1997

We moved the BIOSCI machine to Stanford over the weekend but, despite
a lot of advance preparation on our part, the new domain name
registration did not get processed by InterNIC until Monday night.
This will take a little while to propagate around the Internet.

In the interim, you can reach the BIOSCI Web site by using is the new IP address for the BIOSCI machine at Stanford. started pointing to this at the InterNIC last night and
this info will be updated at other sites soon.

Mail and news are working here, but if your computer still assigns to the old IP address, mail sent to will not
be delivered until this is updated.

				Dave Kristofferson

				biosci-help at