IMPORTANT - BIOSCI now at Stanford

BIOSCI Administrator biosci-help at net.bio.net
Tue Jun 10 13:19:07 EST 1997

We moved the BIOSCI machine to Stanford over the weekend but, despite
a lot of advance preparation on our part, the new domain name
registration did not get processed by InterNIC until Monday night.
This will take a little while to propagate around the Internet.

In the interim, you can reach the BIOSCI Web site by using

http://198.94.52.98/

198.94.52.98 is the new IP address for the BIOSCI machine at Stanford.
net.bio.net started pointing to this at the InterNIC last night and
this info will be updated at other sites soon.

Mail and news are working here, but if your computer still assigns
net.bio.net to the old IP address, mail sent to net.bio.net will not
be delivered until this is updated.

				biosci-help at net.bio.net