Postings delays on BIONEWS/bionet.announce

BIOSCI Administrator biosci-help at net.bio.net
Fri Mar 14 00:40:51 EST 1997

Dear reader:

As many of you know, although I have been doing BIOSCI work for over a
decade, it has never been my main line of work.  Unfortunately I am
currently involved in an intense software product development effort
which is making a *lot* of demands on my time.  Juggling this work
with family demands and BIOSCI efforts has not been easy.  This
situation will continue through about mid-April at which time life
will return to some semblance of normalcy.  This is the reason for the
gaps between batches of postings on bionet.announce,
bionet.jobs.offered, and bionet.biology.computational, the three
newsgroups that I moderate.  My apologies for these delays, and I hope
to return to normal operations in about a month.  I greatly appreciate
your patience in the meantime.  Please do not repost messages if you
don't see them immediately.  I just have to eliminate the duplicates.
Please rest assured that your postings have been received and will be
processed as soon as possible.

				biosci-help at net.bio.net